Monday 10 May 2010

New Quilting Class Blocks


I started a new Quilting Class at Millie Moon Shop a week or so ago but haven't gotten around to posting about it yet.  Its a sampler block class with 12 blocks in total.  This one is North Wind.


This one is Attic Window.  I really wanted to do this class as I wanted to try different quilt blocks to see what I like, to stretch myself and to hopefully get inspiration for new quilts (although I must have about 25 quilt plans in my head at the moment!)



This one is called spools. I was also trying not to use pink (or too much of it anyway in this quilt).  I love pink but don't want to fall into a colour rutt so soon.



And lastly for now Pinwheels - my favourite so far!  I am away for the class this week so am going to try to get a couple done at home.

I am also going to see if I can blog every day this week.  I have the whole week off work which is the first time I have had a week off since March last year (excluding Christmas which frankly made work look like a doddle at times!).  I can't wait although I am not sure how much sewing I will do as we are having a bathroom refurbishment and a couple of days away.

No comments:

Post a Comment