First up are those that really should be finished if I just got a move on:
1. Red Hippo Bag - just needs a handle and some buttons sewn on, no excuse really . . .
2. Crazy Sweetness Quilt - needs a little perseverance to finish the quilting and binding
Then there's the ones that need a little more work to finish:
3. Baby Girl Coin Quilt - needs ironing (a lot), backing, basting, quilting, binding, someone to have a baby girl to motivate me to finish it.
4. Sampler Quilt - needs quilting (I just can't decide how to do it) and binding.
5. Wild Oddyysea - needs everything except cutting done to it!
And then there's the long term projects which I have convinced myself don't really count as UFOs do they?
6. Red & Aqua Little Windows
7. Nine Patch
8. Tilda Hexagons - which I will be working on until I am at least 83 and a half!
And finally the newish projects that are distracting me from the oldish ones:
9. Christopher's Quilt - deadline Christmas
10. Tilda Red Quilt - deadline Christmas/Valentine's Day?
Hmm seems rather a lot listed out like that - I will try for an update in a few weeks which hopefully will keep me motivated. Though knowing me as I cross one thing off the