Tuesday 7 February 2012

February plans

My plans for January went well so I thought I would do it again for this month.  I have tried to be realistic as I am away for a bit and I tend to find other things not on the list that I want to do during the month too.


February Card


The one thing I really need to finish this month is my pouch for the Mouthy Stitches swap.  I have been stalking my partner and have designed the pouch.  But I had never sewn a zip before so I made these two practice pouches.  I would prefer if the zip bits weren't as bulky but overall I am pleased with how they turned out.


Zippy Pouch


Second practice zipper

6 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!
    I especially love the shoe fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work - now for the real one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your practise pouches - good luck with the real one! And good luck with your February list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your practice zippers are better than my final pouch zippers!! I love a list although almost always deviate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOHHH I adore that spotty one, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on your trial zippers, good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete