No I am not taking stock of my fabric - that would be far too scary of a task. No I am taking stock of my WIPs now that I finally have some time to work on them. So here they are:
1. Baby Girl Coin Quilt -
needs ironing (a lot), backing, basting, quilting, binding is almost finished hurrah! This was my first attempt at hand quilting and I like the look.
2. Sampler Quilt - finished hurrah!
3. Wild Oddyysea - this one is all cut out and I am starting to piece the blocks.
4. Red & Aqua Little Windows
5. Nine Patch - only 4 new ones added since my last post
6. Tilda Hexagons - which I will be working on until I am at least
83 80 and a half! (I basted lots of these on holiday so need to sew them together).
7. Tilda Red Quilt - lots of squares cut and waiting to be paired with squares of Kona Bone which are yet to be cut.
Well 4, 5 & 6 are ongoing projects with no specific end date but with the others I am determined to finish one before starting another new quilt. I am so pleased to be able to replace number 2 with something new (post coming soon) and I really need to spend 1 hour finishing number 1 so I can add another WIP!