Monday 5 July 2010

Post!



I've had some really great post arrive in the last week or so.  First this gorgeous mini quilt from Manuela as part of the Modify Tradition swap.


Next was my package from Misfit in Toyland as part of the A Little Fabric A Little Chocolate swap on Flickr. Lovely fabrics and ribbons (especially the Scotty Dogs!).


And finally I discovered with great exitement that Seamstar had some Hushabye.  I fell in love with this design when I started quilting but was late to the party and its out of stock in a lot of places.  I have gradually being buying it where I see it (usually in the US) so I was really excited to find it hear in the UK.  So I ordered a metre of each design they had.


I couldn't resist a FQ of this lovely design too.  The fabrics comes beautifully wrapped in tissue paper and tied up with ribbon.

And I was eligible for free postage and this lovely mini bundle of fabric and ribbon (which includes Tanya Whelan's Dolce, another of my favourite ranges).

3 comments:

  1. I have a dolce giveaway starting on my blog today which you might be interested in! Love those hushabyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda,
    I'm so glad you like the quilt, it was thw first time I made something like that!
    Tanks
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm late to the quilting party too but I bought some hushabye from http://www.cross-patch.co.uk/ a few months ago.. they might still have some in stock if you wanted other prints :)
    And I love that birdcage fabric!

    ReplyDelete