Wednesday 7 April 2010

Twin Girl Quilts


I have had a plan for this stack of fabric for ages - mini pram quilts for a colleague at work who had twin girls at the end of December.  Luckily for me I couldn't go to see her until last week which gave me plenty of time to turn it into these quilts.  The light is really bad so the colours haven't come out great.  It had been pouring with rain for a few days so I had to take the pictures inside before I gave the quilts away.  The fabrics are mostly Tanya Whelan with a little Michael Miller and a little "I don't know the name or designer!"










Both the backs are this heart fabric from Ikea with quilting (almost) in the ditch and chocolate brown polka dot binding.


1 comment:

  1. I love these quilts. The backing is great too and really complimets the quilts. Two happy little babies cuddled under their quilts!

    ReplyDelete