Friday, 19 March 2010

Stashing Stashing & more Stashing

Remember this not so little pile of fabrics.  Well as promised more photos.  All of these were purchased from Midsomer Quilting which is about 10 miles from where I live.  They have 100s of fabrics and also run classes and workshops which usually get booked up within a week of being released.  This was my first visit there but I will definitely be back.  The staff are so helpful and offer tea and coffee and chairs to browse the books and magazines. 

This is my favourite set - fabric with shoes and handbags, my 3 favourite things combined!

I love spots and stripes and couldn't pass by this little set. The fabric with houses and trees caught my eye too as it reminded me of the type of houses I would draw as a child.


Or maybe this set is my favourite too - I really wanted to add some baby boy fabric to my stash and this set of farmyard fabrics seemed perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment